The Peter O'Philes

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Reader Survey Of The W...Month: Stuff


You are about to be shot in the head seven times, having been mistaken for a terrorist due to your slightly brown skin.
What you rather be shot with?
Hollow Point Ammunition
HyperDeathLaser MkII
Full Metal Jacket Ammunition
Titanium Enriched Cheese
Really Sharp Sticks
No Strong Preference


You are a bit lardy, having overdone it on the food front.
What or whom do you blame for this?
Titanium Enriched Cheese
My (Your, Not My (Mine)) Big Fucking Mouth
Food Being Just Simply Fucking Awesome
Societal Pressure Against Obesity Driving Me To Food
Guilt Over Those Babies In My Sewing Drawer Driving Me To Food
EAWFR TW$% JUYGKIGU
That last option was a cheap shot. I apologise.
Leading question, your honour. I decline to answer.


Free poles from Pollhost.com

1 Comments:

  • I rate this one 7/10
    I think youre next thing should be something about the smoking ban, or feminists or me spitting in SB's tea, whichevers funnier.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home